Dawn Lipthrott, LCSW and The Relationship Learning Center (RLC) , are located in Winter Park, Florida in the United States, We have always been mindful and protective of the confidentiality of people who contact us through our websites as well as those who attend our workshops or seek counseling. Confidentiality is one of the core principles of the counseling profession.
“We”, “Our”, “Our sites” or “Us” means https://relationshipjourney.com or https://floridapremaritalcourse.com and The Relationship Learning Center. If you do not find the answer to your question, please email me. (I can get back to you faster by email.)
INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
When you visit one of our websites, we collect information about in you in two ways:
b) information that you voluntarily give us
(Please click on the headings below for information about how we use and protect your information.)
INFORMATION YOU VOLUNTARILY GIVE TO US:🔻
When you contact us, register for a workshop or event, purchase a product or service, we ask you to provide personal information that can include your name, e-mail address, street address, city, state, zip coke, billing information or other personal identifying information. You may also provide comments or other personal information to us. This is considered ‘Confidential Information’. By giving us this information you grant us permission to collect, use and store that information.
• Contact Forms on our websites for questions or comments ask for you name, email address, and zip code in addition to your message. We collect this to respond to you and to sometimes refer you to resources in your area, if applicable.
• Workshop/Event Registration or Purchase of products or services may also ask for your billing information. Some products or services may take you to Paypal to complete the payment process. Paypal shares your name and contact information with us, but does not give us your billing information.
Clienta are able to securely email through that service. All their forms are stored and protected there. If you choose to use regular email, your email is processed through Hostgator SSL protected servers. However, if you use regular email, YOU are responsible for protecting emails you may receive from us once it arrives to your server or device.
SECURITY FOR OUR WEBSITE USERS:🔻
We protect your personal and billing information obtained through our websites by encrypting the information using SSL (secure socket layer) protection on all pages beginning with https:// Although no means of transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, our SSL certificates provide the highest possible encryption levels for online transactions. Each SSL certificate is signed with NIST recommended 2048 bit signatures and provides up to 256 bit encryption of customer data. Our email also uses SSL security for communications we receive and send. However, while we CAN protect you on our end, we CANNOT guarantee protection of your information when it arrives to YOUR device. You must take your own precautions to protect any personal information we use in our responses to you. We also take care to make sure that any other services we use to provide services also maintain high standards of security for your personal information.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES WE USE TO HELP PROVIDE SERVICES🔻
With some purchases, you will be asked to pay through Paypal, which is accepted as a secure payment processing service. You may pay using a Paypal Account or using a Credit Card. We do not receive any of your billing information from Paypal. You can read Paypal's Privacy Policies. You can review how Paypal encrypts your data at Paypal Data Encryption.
• SURVEYMONKEY (For Premarital Course Certificate):
Those who complete the premarital course and wish to obtain a certificate are required to complete a quiz. Our quizzes are hosted with Surveymonkey. Once they are reviewed, they are deleted from Surveymonkey. We are beginning a program to retain data for a maximum of 3 years for the purpose of inquiries by respondents or Clerk of the Court offices for marriage licenses. You can learn about Surveymonkey security here.
• COUNSOL (This is for counseling clients only):
They describe their service as follows:
"We have designed our state of the art service to protect the privacy of all counselors and clients. We have implemented all the required components to make this site HIPAA compliant and more. Our number one priority is making sure our counselors’ information is safe and secure.
• Servers housed in Tier-IV data center with SSAE16, HITRUST, ISO 27001 & PCI 2.0 compliance
• PCI (Payment Card Industry) standards applied to our internal systems and software
• All traffic is required to use SSL (Secure Socket Layer) with 256-bit encryption
• Unique login for all users
• Logging of all user activity
• 256-bit encryption of all sensitive data
• No sensitive information is sent via email, only notifications to login will be sent
• Data backed up hourly using 256-bit encryption"
We use Sync to synchronize data between computers. Sync maintains SSAE 16 standards
Sync provides complete encryption in transit and at rest and your files cannot be read by Sync. Files are stored using AES 256-bit encryption and a private encryption key which is not stored on Sync. Access protected by two-factor authentication.
Dropbox uses an ISO 27001 security control standard across versions. Our files are sometimes stored temporarily in Dropbox for me to access on a second computer, but are not shared with anyone. It is for internal use only until the file is moved to Sync or to storage.
• iDRIVE BACKUP:
Data is encrypted with 256-bit AES encryption on transfer and storage in secured and monitored facilities.. Private encryption key prevents anyone at iDrive or anywhere else from reading your data.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES:🔻
- WEBSITE LINKS:
STORAGE, SHARING AND TRANSFERRING OF PERSONAL DATA:🔻
- Your personal information is accessed only by myself or one team member who may have a need to know in order to store records or provide services. Computers that may store data are password protected and secured. Sharing between devices is done with Sync or Dropbox.