Getting the Love You Want Couples' Workshop
Take your marriage or relationship
From this . . . . .
To this. . . . .
(or keep your HAPPY marriage strong & growing!)
Spend a weekend to learn research-based tools to:
The weekend Getting the Love You Want workshop for marriage or relationships, developed by Harville Hendrix, Ph.D.Harville is the author of the best-selling book, Getting the Love You Want.and a weekend couples workshop by the same name. Hendrix developed the research-based approach to couple's counseling, Imago Relationship Therapy. (Oprah credits him with saving her own relationship and had him on her show over 15 times.) Imago therapy takes the guesswork out of making your relationship more satisfying and fulfilling for both of you.
If your first reaction is "I can't afford it!", I would invite to also ask yourself, "Can we afford NOT to attend?" Then, make your choice, whether it is a workshop or counseling with me or some other therapist..
All couples are welcome.
Private couple workshops-- with you, your partner and Dawn -- are available.
- • Friday: We start at 7:30pm sharp.
This begins laying the foundation for other parts of the workshop.
• Saturday we start at 8:30am.
We break for lunch, usually for 1.5 hours. We then continue until 6:30pm + or -
• Sunday is from 8:30am to approximately 5:30pm with a break for lunch.
- The format includes presentations, demonstrations of skills, work with your own partner using the skills,
2 guided imageries, and a few short list activities in your workbook. Breaks are given throughout the day and we break for lunch.
I limit my workshops to a maximum of 10 couples. Workshops average 4-8 couples.
Private couple workshops are available.
- • Workshop fee for the regular couple's workshop is $695.
• Early bird discount fee: $645 if you register 3 or more weeks before the workshop.
The workshop fee does not include hotel or meals.
• Private workshop information
• Repeat the workshop for free!
Because I want my couples to succeed, I also offer couples who attend my workshops, the opportunity to repeat it for free as a way to help them integrate the information and refine their skills. Even if you heard the same workshop on video the next weekend, you would learn something new!
• Area on website for workshop graduates with examples of skills and other handouts.
• I am also working on other ways to help couples integrate what they learn during the weekend
- Our next regular Getting the Love You Want Workshop for Couples:
• November 11-13, 2016
(Private couples' workshops also available)
Our last couples' workshop group was wonderful! Congratuations to all the couples who did amazing work!
- Harville Hendrix & Helen Hunt recently released new book:
Making Marriage Simple
Pardon our re-modeling!
I am making my website more friendly for iPads, tablets and smartphones.
You may find pages that look completely different from others, so please bear with me!